Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Hi -

Searched the forums and I'm sure this has been answered a million times, but I can't find it. I am having lots of friends change pics in Facebook and the changes never seem to be updated in my contacts pics on the Pre. I looked at a few instances where a contact has both pics from FB and Linkedin, but the Linkedin one is default and not the Facebook, and I'd like it the other way. I mean I want Facebook as the default in ALL cases over Linkedin and don't want to have to do it manually contact-by-contact. I asked at the Sprint store and they mentioned for both these issues I would have to go into contacts > preferences > change default account and then choose Facebook as the default account. The problem is that FB isn't listed as a "default account" in the pull-down list, even if it is one of my synced accounts. How do you pick FB as your default account? or at least pick it over Linkedin globally across all contacts?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    no one? c'mon...I know I'm not the only one :-)
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    deleted all accounts and reinstalled and thought i had it fixed and now its back the same....anyone know how to fix this?
    Ever since 1.3.5 only about half my Facebook contact's pic's display...the rest are blank for some reason so I feel your pain!