Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yardielink View Post
    do i need to have a certain type of program to make this work?
    What do you mean? Are you getting an error when you attempt to install the patch?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    this patch now conflict with Advanced Configuration for System Preferences
    patch. I really need this Patch, any help???
    I'm also looking for a fix for this since it conflicts with sconix's Advanced Configuration for System Preferences patch. I would like to have both if possible.
    Help, I got the email sent to me, but I can't download the file, error says:

/tmp/yV_S3X95.vcf.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Help?
    Found a way to make it work - sent the email to yahoo account, which showed the vcard info as inline attachment, copied that to simple text editor, saved as vcard.vcf, then used that file to import to google. All well that ends well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nate812 View Post
    Stall - If you NEED to get a vCard of your contacts you can always do this (it's what I am currently doing)

1. In the phone app, dial " ##66623# " (Sprint) or " #*66623# " (ATT).
    2. This will launch CelleBrite Export
    3. Run the export function and it will create a vCard in the .temp folder of all your contacts. It does not export contact pictures however.

Note: If you rcv and error msg, check the .temp folder. The vCard file is probably there.

-Nate
    This tip was the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I imported this file to my Google account and everything is golden.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123