1.    #1  
    hello guys.
    I have a Palm Pre Movistar Spain, I is a summary of current synchronization Pre and 3rd party applications.
    I used the translator, I hope not to have serious faults.

-+-

Due to new air that has Palm with Google, I make a summary of the timings and supporting 3rd party solutions.

Account Type
    Details of synchronization

EAS

Synchronize email, contacts, calendar and tasks with Exchange server.
    The email synchronization is performed upon arrival items.
    Synchronize Contacts, Calendar and Tasks according to the following:
    The Exchange server sends to your contacts when you create or update a contact on the server, or when you delete the server.
    The contacts are uploaded from the phone to the Exchange server by sending an email from the Exchange account from the phone, opening the Exchange Inbox in your phone, to perform a manual sync (Contacts, Calendar and Email) or to receive an event server in your phone.
    -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    Google

Sync Email, Contacts and Calendar with Google services
    The synchronization with Gmail occurs every 15 minutes by default. However, since Gmail is set to IMAP, you can set the synchronization to occur when they reach the elements. (See How)
    The contacts and calendar synchronization occurs every 2 hours.
    The current Google IM (GTalk) is integrated with contacts in the database of all Google accounts.
    Google Tasks are not synchronized with the phone.
    -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
    Facebook

The Facebook events and contacts are displayed on the phone after the first synchronization.
    The changes made are reflected on Facebook.com on the phone every 24 hours, or after a manual sync. Changes to existing contacts in the phone do not sync with Facebook.com.
    AOL IM

AOL IM contacts are added to the phone's Contacts on AOL IM if you set the Messaging application.
    These data are not synchronized.
    Other accounts
    POP or IMAP email only.
    No Calendar or Contacts data is synchronized.

Source: Palm Support : Palm Pre O2 - Cuadro de resumen de sincronización

Third Party Programs

Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - Sync Notes, Tasks and More - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura
    They have the PocketMirror
    Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura
    Which can synchronize with Outlook 03 or 07, Wifi
    Supports the Notes and Tasks
    Demo: PocketMirror Download
    Price 39, 95 $

Echo feature.
    Echo is the Palm Desktop synchronization solution for Palm Pre
    Allows you to synchronize your PalmDesktop and Pre, Pixi ...
    Palm Desktop 6.2.2 and require synchronises Wifi
    Demo: PocketMirror Download
    Price 29, 95 $

PocketCopy
    Copy Palm Desktop data into Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes with PocketCopy.
    App interesting happens PalmDektop data to Outlook, in one direction
    Price $ 24.95

Sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes with Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Palm, Windows Mobile, Outlook and Google | CompanionLink Software
    CompanionLink for webOS USB
    USB sync with Palm Pre. Sync Palm Pre with Palm Desktop, Outlook, Lotus Notes, ACT!, and other PC software
    All versions of Outlook, PalmDesktop, Lotus Notes, and many more.
    Supports synchronization of memos and notes, but to access them you have to get inside the synchronizing application. : |
    Demo: Trial Software Download
    Price $ 39.95

The Missing Sync for Mobile Smartphones to Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista - Sync Mac and PC!
    The Missing Sync for Palm Pre
    Keep your life in sync with The Missing Sync for Palm Pre from MarkSpace
    Wifi Sync with Outlook, tasks and notes not soparta and schedule in 2 directions but hopefully a patch that fixes it. Mac Version
    Price $ 39.95
    Review: http://www.precentral.net/review-mar...missing-sync-1

PD. CompanionLink for me better.

Other

GooSync - Google Synchronization
    http://www.daveswebsite.com/software/gsync/

Links
    PoderPDA - INICIO
    How to: Sync Palm Pre with Palm*Desktop - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking
    We ask Palm: Where's HotSync and Palm Desktop to go with Pre? | Crave - CNET
    Palm Pre Sync Solutions Emerge
    Last edited by morrit; 01/20/2010 at 02:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by morrit View Post
    hello guys.
    I have a Palm Pre Movistar Spain, I is a summary of current synchronization Pre and 3rd party applications.
    I used the translator, I hope not to have serious faults.

Due to new air that has Palm with Google, I make a summary of the timings and supporting 3rd party solutions.

Account Type
    Details of synchronization

EAS

Synchronize email, contacts, calendar and tasks with Exchange server.
    The email synchronization is performed upon arrival items.
    Synchronize Contacts, Calendar and Tasks according to the following:
    The Exchange server sends to your contacts when you create or update a contact on the server, or when you delete the server.
    The contacts are uploaded from the phone to the Exchange server by sending an email from the Exchange account from the phone, opening the Exchange Inbox in your phone, to perform a manual sync (Contacts, Calendar and Email) or to receive an event server in your phone.
    Google

Sync Email, Contacts and Calendar with Google services
    The synchronization with Gmail occurs every 15 minutes by default. However, since Gmail is set to IMAP, you can set the synchronization to occur when they reach the elements. (See How)
    The contacts and calendar synchronization occurs every 2 hours.
    The current Google IM (GTalk) is integrated with contacts in the database of all Google accounts.
    Google Tasks are not synchronized with the phone.
    Facebook

The Facebook events and contacts are displayed on the phone after the first synchronization.
    The changes made are reflected on Facebook.com on the phone every 24 hours, or after a manual sync. Changes to existing contacts in the phone do not sync with Facebook.com.
    AOL IM

AOL IM contacts are added to the phone's Contacts on AOL IM if you set the Messaging application.
    These data are not synchronized.
    Other accounts
    POP or IMAP email only.
    No Calendar or Contacts data is synchronized.

Source: Palm Support : Palm Pre O2 - Cuadro de resumen de sincronización

Third Party Programs

PD. CompanionLink for me better.

Others

GooSync - Google Synchronization
    http://www.daveswebsite.com/software/gsync/

Links
    PoderPDA - INICIO
    How to: Sync Palm Pre with Palm*Desktop - all things Palm Pre - PreThinking
    We ask Palm: Where's HotSync and Palm Desktop to go with Pre? | Crave - CNET
    Palm Pre Sync Solutions Emerge
    Sorry you're having trouble with your post.
    I think I fixed it.
    Just call me Berd.
    Your thread should be okay now.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Just call me Berd.
    I didn't like the memo app on CL, and now that my trial expired, I'm finally getting around to testing Echo, which has a lovely memo app, but I hate the syncing, but I can't remember what I didn't like about the memo app on CL. And I can't find any screen shots that would remind me.

And I looked at ClassicNote which would be fine, but then how do you do a real backup. You can do a manual backup in its compressed format, but then you can't view the memos anywhere but on the Palm, and that doesn't really work for me. I do a lot of copy/paste on the Windows side from my memos.