1.    #1  
    I have already searched the forums and I am still unclear about this. My question is regarding subfolders on exchange servers. Some of the posts I found are either dated or contradicting each other. I am hoping that there has been an update that actually does sync the subfolders as well as give out notifications.

MY QUESTIONS:

1. Some people have said that these subfolders will sync automatically and some say they do not. So... do subfolders automatically sync? yes/no?

The post says that the subfolders do indeed sync

This post says that they do not sync

2. Some people have said that they get notifications when a new message arrives in one of the subfolders. So... do you get notifications when a new email arrives in a subfolder? yes/no?

This post says that you do get notifications

This post says that you DO NOT get notifications

Can someone who actually has a pre.. and actually uses it with an exchange server.. and uses rules to sort their email into subfolders please give me a clear and straight answer on this... this is a big deal breaker for me on whether or not to get this phone. Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I have a Pre since launch day +4 and have sync'd it with my work Exchange system since that day. I've looked at these questions, and unless I'm missing something this is what you'll find:

The subfolders won't automatically sync, but you can manually sync them when needed. It's a pain if you use rules to route emails to folders other than the Inbox, because you won't get automatic notification. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $and$ $can$ $find$ $out$, $only$ $the$ $Inboxes$ $give$ $you$ $that$ $function$.

I've never gotten a notification when a message is routed to a subfolder and not delivered to the Inbox.