1.    #1  
    So, my wife bought me an overpriced Pixi for Christmas. I have been using the Pixi, and like it, but she seriously was ripped off. She paid full retail at a Sprint store for the Pixi, and I mean FULL. I have the choice to return the Pixi for a full refund, so I bought a used Pre off of someone on the forums.

Questions is, I have a Palm account online, the one I registered with. I would like to get everything that is off of the Pixi, onto the Pre when it shows up in the mail. My main concern is saving the time to re-enter all of the contacts, I would REALLY love to avoid that. All of the apps and such I am not concerned about, they were all free and I can download Preware and such again.

What is my best option? Can it be done?

Thanks!
    When you login with your palm profile (the one you used with your Pixi) everything should be restored on your Pre without any work on your side, that's the beauty of WebOS
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    When you login with your palm profile (the one you used with your Pixi) everything should be restored on your Pre without any work on your side, that's the beauty of WebOS
    That is what I was hoping to hear