1.    #1  
    Hey guys I hope someone can help me out. I have added a bunch of soccer games on google.com/calendar to my calendar like soccer schedules and such using the google tool so I did not do this manually and they show up on my computer when I go to google.com but its not syncing over to my pre. If anyone can help I would appriciate it.
    Last edited by dkotoric; 01/14/2010 at 09:08 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Are they on one of the calendar's that you're syncing with your Pre?

If they are, you might just need to hit the "sync" button under the Calendar -> Preferences

- JP
    Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P -> Palm Pre
    If they are separate sports Calendars then they will not sync. Google does not allow it in the API

New Sports calendars - not sync able? - Google Calendar Data API | Google Groups
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    If they are separate sports Calendars then they will not sync. Google does not allow it in the API

New Sports calendars - not sync able? - Google Calendar Data API | Google Groups
    yes they are seperate sports calendars, so that why, ok thanks at least I won't continue trying.
    go to calendar....do to preferences, then add your google account... I have it the same way, they come up yellow, good tool!
    I have a similar problem. I thought the calendar sync issues with google had been dealt with since 1.2.1. Apparently not.

I display 2 other calendars on my google calendar. These show up on my phone once I tell them to. All is good.

But a couple of events have changed over the past day, and the phone still has the original. New events coming to these seem to be ok. But any modifications never make it to the phone.

I sure wish palm would address this basic problem. Unreliable calendaring is really unacceptable, especially this late in the game.
    I set up Google Calendar as an account on my new Pre Plus, and then enter id/password, log in and sync. It seems most data syncs that first time (though it seems not 100% reliable, with some events lost, etc.) The main problem: it does not sync after that first time. When I check the account, the password has been changed. I can tell this b/c the password found for the Google account in my Pre calendar app has many fewer characters than my Google password. In other words, it will not "keep" the password I first enter for that account, and thus cannot sync automatically. I deleted the account, and re-added the account, but the same thing happens every time. Sync is thus frustrated, unless I manually enter Accounts & Preferences, change the password each time, and sync manually. What gives? Any patches or other advice? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    I have a similar problem. I thought the calendar sync issues with google had been dealt with since 1.2.1. Apparently not.

I display 2 other calendars on my google calendar. These show up on my phone once I tell them to. All is good.

But a couple of events have changed over the past day, and the phone still has the original. New events coming to these seem to be ok. But any modifications never make it to the phone.

I sure wish palm would address this basic problem. Unreliable calendaring is really unacceptable, especially this late in the game.
    You might take a look at this thread. Might be worth trying.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...-exchange.html
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I had the same problem last week. I wanted to add the San Jose Sharks to my Calendar. The Google one wouldn't show on my Pre. So what I did is I found the calendar on Yahoo Sports (find your team and got to the "scores and schedule" tab). Right above the calendar there is a link that says "Add to calendar". Click on that and select add to Google. Then just put in your info. That should work.