Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    OK everyone, quick question. I noticed that I RSVP to Facebook Calendar appointment but it does not show in my Calendar in my pre. Isn't that the way it suppose to work? Or am I misunderstanding? If it is suppose to work, what things can I troubleshoot?

Thanks!
    it should work, I know mine always have. I believe it should sync automatically, but you may want to try to go in the calendar prefs and sync calendars. I have noticed that if your reply is "maybe" and not a definite "yes", it doesn't show. Unfortunately that is all the help I an give.

if you do get this sorted out, could you post back with how you did it in ase anyone else is having similar poblem? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Fixed! That was very weird... I just removed the account and recreated and that did it. I had not done that because it was doing good. Maybe all my patching and updating killed it LOL. I guess i should of tried that first LOL
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Ok one minor problem.. The Time for my appointment is 2 hours ahead. Where do I setup the time zone for the facebook appointments?
    Quote Originally Posted by dint56 View Post
    Ok one minor problem.. The Time for my appointment is 2 hours ahead. Where do I setup the time zone for the facebook appointments?
    You dont. Facebook thinks the whole world uses Pacific Time. Its that way for everyone
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    You dont. Facebook thinks the whole world uses Pacific Time. Its that way for everyone
    That's not true because when I export the appointment to Google Calendar, it shows up correctly.