Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I also like that CompanionLInk has a presence here. Sure makes you feel better that someone is paying attention to the day to day issues users are having.

I figured out that just dragging music files is the way to go, I use RealPlayer and Windows, so it's all good.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    NurseLisa thanks! We like being here too. The way every person uses and views their data is unique. It is valuable to us to participate in understanding how to best serve each person. This forum is very valuable, and our product would not be the same without it.

Thanks for helping make CompanionLink great!

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink Software, Inc.
    www.companionlink.com
    I've decided to go with PocketMirror for the following reasons:
    1. Data integrity is important and PM has performed consistent and very quickly (some members have complained about CLW losing data and slow USB sync).
    2. Local wireless sync (WiFi and BT) is a priority (CompanionLink appears to charge extra for wireless sync).
    3. Chapura Support has been very patient and helpful during the past week, via phone and email, to someone who isn't a paying customer yet (Missing Sync emailed me that no support is available for their trial version).
    4. New features are coming for PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12