1.    #1  
    I am using Windows 7, and I can't get Windows Media Player to recognize my Pre to sync media. Help?
    It won't sync in Media Player mode. The only way it'll sync is as a USB Drive. Even then, I couldn't get my playlists to go over and ended up using first Winamp, then MediaMonkey because the pro version has some really nice features.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I have Windows 7 64 bit and WMP 12 will not recognize my Pre either. I am going into USB mode and searching for new devices via the sync tab in WMP. I can manually drag files via USB mode, but nothing in WMP?

I also have iTunes 9.0.2.25 installed and it only 'freezes' up when I plug in the Pre via Media Sync or USB Mode. Anyone have any luck with that version of iTunes?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkincer View Post
    I have Windows 7 64 bit and WMP 12 will not recognize my Pre either. I am going into USB mode and searching for new devices via the sync tab in WMP. I can manually drag files via USB mode, but nothing in WMP?

I also have iTunes 9.0.2.25 installed and it only 'freezes' up when I plug in the Pre via Media Sync or USB Mode. Anyone have any luck with that version of iTunes?

Thanks!
    Try Media Monkey or Double Twist
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!