1.    #1  
    I have been hoping with each update that they will add the option to sync only existing contacts from facebook. Having it sync all of your friends is a big reason for why I dont have fbook syncd on my phone, there are way to many people on my friends list that I really have no interest in have in my contacts list on my phone. I haven't seen any threads on this in the forums and I really am quite surprised that there isn't a big demand for this. Its not a huge deal and in no way a deal breaker missing feature but It would be really nice if they added this in 1.4. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    I have been hoping with each update that they will add the option to sync only existing contacts from facebook. Having it sync all of your friends is a big reason for why I dont have fbook syncd on my phone, there are way to many people on my friends list that I really have no interest in have in my contacts list on my phone. I haven't seen any threads on this in the forums and I really am quite surprised that there isn't a big demand for this. Its not a huge deal and in no way a deal breaker missing feature but It would be really nice if they added this in 1.4. Any thoughts?
    The temporary solution use to be to wipe out Facebook from your Palm and keep re-syncing until it does sync all of your contacts. After one of the OS updates, I noticed that my contacts were not able to sync beyond 84 contacts (I have 400). I've tried relentlessly to wipe and then re-sync with no success. At the same time, I am not sure if this is on the end of Palm or Facebook. My friends with the iPhone recently were allowed to sync their Facebook contacts to their iPhone address book and one of my friends had a completely different person's name and contact photo under his mom's contact information after the "sync".

So again, I'm not sure who's at fault but may need to consider the Facebook API.