View Poll Results: Is your push email working correctly using Gmail on Wifi?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • No problems here! I get emails quickly on both Wifi and EDVO

46 37.10%
  • Push email works on EVDO 3g (Instant), but not Wifi (Manually updating is all that works).

10 8.06%
  • Works on EVDO (Delayed 5-10 min) and not at all on Wifi (Manually updating is all that works).

28 22.58%
  • Push email does not work on either EDVO nor WIFI!

40 32.26%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Looks like Jason fixed the ad-block patch issue in Quick Install 3.1. I just installed it and my email is still "pushing" like it should!!!
    Interestingly, Push started working for me spontaneously this morning. I haven't done anything different (haven't updated WebOs QI yet). The mail I had problems with was Yahoo, which is now working fine.

The only drawback I'm now having is my battery is draining FAST. A month ago, I could easily get through the day with messages being instantly being pushed to my phone. Today, within 4-5 hours of light use (no phone, no web, just calendar, etc.) I'm down to nearly 50% of batterly life (normally would be in high 80s). I guess I may have to change to polling every 10-20 min or so if this constant push is going to drain my battery.

Anyone else having (new) battery issues now that this is resolved?
    My Push isnt working with EVDO or Wifi, but im using AOL. Ive only installed landscape mode for email patch and call duration and timestamp for messages. I believe it stopped working since ive installed those. I can assure you that its not a G Mail/Yahoo only problem. My account is AOL and has worked flawlessly since ive bought the phone. Whatever the problem is it must be something the patches are doing. I didnt install the addblocker.

I tried removing my account and then adding it back and it seems to be working for now.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I've started to have this issue as of today, no push at all, yellow triangle and I'm using domain email(gmail)

In addition I can't seem to even force check email.

could this be related to the rollout of google buzz?
    Last edited by sguberski; 02/22/2010 at 10:33 AM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Update, it seems setting it to only check mail from the last 3 days (instead of 7) made it work again over evdo.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Anybody in the SF Bay Area having trouble with Exchange push/notifications? Sprint claims there are a lot of data server outages in California and could be the cause.
    Last edited by dwdesign; 02/24/2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Removed Palm, implied Sprint data server
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I was doing alright for a couple of days after resyncing the account but not pushing again... I did chech my quickinstall patch for the adblock but I didn't check the version so I will do that tonight. Ho hum...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Today my Exchange notifications returned mysteriously. Am suspecting it is a data/network issue after all.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234