1.    #1  
    How can I get my saved contacts from my Pre to the Gmail account? I just setup a new Gmail account.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Add your new Gmail account to your Pre. Then go to each contact, tap on the picture, and change the primary profile to the gmail account. If you want to do them all in bulk, you may need to export your contacts to a CSV file and import into Gmail contacts through the Gmail website.

thesnowdog
  3.    #3  
    I tried it but when I tape on my contact picture I get a pull down page and the only things that show up is facebook and Palm Profile no Gmail.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    did you add your gmail account to your pre yet?
  5.    #5  
    yes
    Yea. I guess I was wrong. What I described is if you wanted to merge that contact in Gmail with your current contact on the phone. Ummm, I guess you will have to do the CSV trick.
  7.    #7  
    what can I use to export them in a csv file?
    Are they currently on your Palm Profile only? Do you have the contact info on your PC (like in Outlook or Palm Desktop)?
    You can quickly export your Gmail Contacts list into a CSV file. Here's how:

1. Sign in to Gmail.
    2. Click Contacts along the side of any Gmail page.
    3. Click Export at the top of your Contacts list.
    4. Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
    5. Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information.
    6. Click Export.
    7. Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
    8. Select a location to save your file, and click 'OK.'

Depending on the requirements of the program to which you're importing your contacts, you can easily edit the this CSV to fit your needs.

Once you have exported your contacts, you can then Import your CSV contacts file to your new gmail account.
  10.    #10  
    Yeah they are all in my Palm Profile, I have nothing on my PC.
    How many contacts are we talking about? If it isn't a lot, you could simply use a program like the old Palm Desktop, Excel, or Outlook to create a list of contacts & addresses and export them to a CSV file which can be imported into Google.

Otherwise, one solution I've seen comes courtesy biocoder over in the Palm Support Forums:

As for my situation, I finally got my contacts exported from the Palm Pre by having to access Linux OS on the phone, copying the PalmDatabase file from the phone to my desktop, querying the database file using SQLite and using it to export the contacts to a csv file that i then manipulated and used to import into Google. It was not fun.
    A second possible solution would be to purchase a program like CompanionLink.
    You can also try this:

Xybyresoft WebOS Utilities
  13.    #13  
    without my facebook, I have less than 50.
    same question... I've had my pre since July and since day 1 synced my gmail and facebook accounts. Because of that I have some accounts with an email address from gmail and a phone number from Facebook. Any new number I have is linked to gmail. However, I got a call from a friend and didn't have her number in my phone because she removed it from her facebook page. This made me want to sync all my contacts with gmail that way I wouldn't lose them in that situation again and I'd have the added benefit of because able to access all my contacts from any computer. I recently saw a friends Iphone and he has all his contacts backed and accessible from his gmail account and he was able to back it up from his phone. No offense but there has to be an easier way than what has been suggested on this thread thus far. Anyone with an easier way?