1.    #1  
    My corporate email syncs fine but my events from my calendar does not update. Any advice is appreciated. I've hard booted and tried to sync to no avail. Thank you.
    Did you install the latest update, 1.3.5.1? It should fix any exchange issues you may have.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Did you install the latest update, 1.3.5.1? It should fix any exchange issues you may have.

+1
    When my calendar doesn't sync I was told (by Palm) to go to your contacts hit the upper left Contacts place, when the menu comes up hit Preferences and then go to the bottom and hit Sync Now. That will sync everything including your calendar. It seems like the easiest thing to do.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I've also noticed that my EAS cal won't update when I make a new appointment on the phone. Stuff made at the office comes over no problem, but it seems it is a one-way trip now. Perplexing.
  6.    #6  
    I've upgraded to 1.3.5.1, I've tried the sync now, and I've rebooted.
    Help.
  7.    #7  
    Yes still does not update calendar.
  8.    #8  
    No it did not work.
    Thanks Mary! I was having problems too but your method worked for me.
    I've updated to 1.3.5.1 and re-installed Microsoft Exchange (I had deleted it to get my Google calendar back). Everything re-synced fine and I appear to be back where I was prior to the1.3.5 update
    My EAS now syncs after the 1.3.5.1 update, but google calendar stopped syncing. I have tried the 'sync now' button, did not help. Any other suggestions?