Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I updated to webOS version 1.3.5.1 and am now having issues with my calendar syncing with my Microsoft Exchange Server. If I add an event within Outlook on my PC it will sync back to my Pre. However, if I enter an event on my Pre it does not sync back with Microsoft Outlook (seems to not sync back to Microsoft Exchange Server). Prior to version 1.3.5.1 this all worked fine (synced both ways) however now it does not seem to be working. Anyone else having this same problem or know of a way I can fix it?
    I am having same problem. i have done everything to fix it. even did web dr. I just spent an hour in chat with palm and they thought everything was fixed with the update.
    Only way I've been able to get it to work is to go into Date & Time preferences, change Network time zone to OFF, and manually select a city, in my case I selected New York for Eastern Time.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Hmmm. Looks like I have the same problem. Back to the network time temporary fix, I guess?
    what version of exchange is everyone using?
    I just tested and I was able to create an event on my Pre, hit the sync now button so I wouldn't have to wait, and saw it show up in Exchange within a minute. I then deleted it from Exchange, hit Sync Now on my Pre, and saw it disappear from my Pre.

Did you check to make sure that your EAS calendar was still your default one?
    Quote Originally Posted by icthusman1 View Post
    I just tested and I was able to create an event on my Pre, hit the sync now button so I wouldn't have to wait, and saw it show up in Exchange within a minute. I then deleted it from Exchange, hit Sync Now on my Pre, and saw it disappear from my Pre.

Did you check to make sure that your EAS calendar was still your default one?
    yes i have...the ONLY way it works is to disable the network time zone
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I just turned off Network Time and Network Time Zone and now it seems to be working again. I can now add events to the Pre and they will sync back to my Exchange Server and be reflected in Outlook. So much for version 1.3.5.1 fixing all the problems.
    Hmmm. I *thought* mine wasn't working, but the event I added on my Pre eventually synched to Exchange with Network Time and Time Zone still on, after a reboot. I'm going to run another test now.
    Works perfectly now, with network time and zone on. Go figure.