1.    #1  
    This started on Jan 3rd and I don't know it has anything to do with the patches I applied through WOQI, although I highly doubt that it does.

Now although it does sync manually alright when I told it to, the Email app no long knows when new email arrives and when I go to my Gmail Inbox, it has this yellow triangle with "!" on the top-right, of which I don't understand the meaning of.

Mine is a Sprint Pre running on WebOS 1.3.5. Anyone having the same problem, or any idea how to fix this? (Without removing / re-adding hopefully.)
    try to remove the gmail account from your pre and add it again
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I don't have a solution, but on mine if I turn off wifi it works fine. It seems to be associated with using wifi. Several others have reported the same problem.
    I have the same issue going on and I don't ever use wifi.
    I'll have to try the remove and add it back idea
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    I have the same problem with the yellow triangle and push notifications. I've tried removing the gmail and re-adding it a couple times. I've even ran the EPR and tried it with and without the WiFi. Has anyone have other suggestions I can try to fix this?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TazzyKC View Post
    I have the same problem with the yellow triangle and push notifications. I've tried removing the gmail and re-adding it a couple times. I've even ran the EPR and tried it with and without the WiFi. Has anyone have other suggestions I can try to fix this?
    I have read in other posts that some people have deleted the last few email messages from Gmail, and that seemed to solve the issue.

My notifications are working, so I can't test the theory.
  7.    #7  
    This is with WIFI on?

I did tried using EVDO only and magically, it worked?!

So what's this all about?

Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I have read in other posts that some people have deleted the last few email messages from Gmail, and that seemed to solve the issue.

My notifications are working, so I can't test the theory.
    I've done that. I've created a new folder in Gmail and moved all of my inbox into it. For the first time in years - the inbox is completely empty! I've also turned off my wifi as well. The oddest thing is the if the email app is open and the interval is set to 5min, the Pre will pull the email and send notification. If the email is set to "As Email arrives" it will not show notifications. If the interval is set to 5 min and the email app is closed, I will not get new email notifications. Pretty odd behavior and I'd like to try to fix it without doctoring it as I have a sneaking suspicion that it wouldnt help me any.