1.    #1  
    So I just got a replacement and I am trying to re add my Facebook account. It says invalid username/password and login failed. I am definitely putting in correct info. What can I do?
    Where are you putting the information in at?

Some users are reporting problems adding the facebook account to the photos application, but are able to add it to the Contacts application without any problems.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  3.    #3  
    i was putting it in the contact application. I had to change my facebook email to get it to work. Thanks
    I have the exact same problem. I used to be able to do it, but then one day, after I deleted it (or reset it, I don't really remember) I wasn't able to put it in again.

EDIT: I'm having trouble w/ putting it in the photos part.
    anyone found a solution??
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I don't have any solutions but I do have a question. Does anybody have a problem with "comments" disappearing on them? If I open my facebook on my Pre and try to read a comment to a post it just goes away. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Di
    I deleted the account and re-added no problem
    I have no probs adding it in my contacts app problem in photos app cannot upload photos.... everytime a i add the account it says invalid passwprd which is not true the passwod is correct
    I have the same issue
    I'm having the same problem. I can't login to my Facebook account from the photos app. What gives?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I have been using photoupload to facebook problem free for a while now... and yesterday it started "upload failed" and now i try to reenable that FB account in the pre and it says login failed.

Also any app that uses FB says login failed... yet the actually facebook.com website i can goto on the pre and use fine using the exact same UN/PW combo.

what is wrong all the sudden with all the facebook stuff?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Was just thinking about it... do any of you guys have MyTether installed? and did the (.mytether folder replacement thing) to get all the new games to run? maybe that is the problem? i feel like i have been having this issue since i did that.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    BTW just found the solution..... http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...nt-photos.html

►►► HERE IS THE SOLUTION:

Make sure the Facebook account is deleted from Contacts, Calendar and Photos. If it exists in any of them, remove/delete it.

Once it is completely removed, add it to the Contacts again and let it sync. Once it is finished syncing, it will appear in the other areas again, no need to add it separately.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I found I had to do a reboot between removing accounts and adding.
    I had this issue today after having my phone replaced last night, and I thought the advice here was helpful, but it still didn't work after I followed akadeno's suggestion.

I finally figured out the solution for my issue -- I had to completely log out of and remove my account info from the Facebook application for the Pre. I didn't realize I had been logged into it since I hardly ever use the app itself, and apparently when they swapped out my phone at the Sprint store last night, it kept me logged into the Facebook app on the phone, even though they wiped out all of my photos, contacts and calendar info. After removing the account info from the Facebook app and trying to re-sync from the contacts folder first, before logging back into anything else Facebook-related, I had no problem at all. Just thought I'd post this message here in case it can help anybody in the future.
    for the photos upload only for the past several days. I have tried all the suggestions more than once and read past advice. Aaargh...
    Quote Originally Posted by ValShotz View Post
    I had this issue today after having my phone replaced last night, and I thought the advice here was helpful, but it still didn't work after I followed akadeno's suggestion.

I finally figured out the solution for my issue -- I had to completely log out of and remove my account info from the Facebook application for the Pre. I didn't realize I had been logged into it since I hardly ever use the app itself, and apparently when they swapped out my phone at the Sprint store last night, it kept me logged into the Facebook app on the phone, even though they wiped out all of my photos, contacts and calendar info. After removing the account info from the Facebook app and trying to re-sync from the contacts folder first, before logging back into anything else Facebook-related, I had no problem at all. Just thought I'd post this message here in case it can help anybody in the future.
    This helped me! I couldn't sync my contacts, but the app worked fine.I removed the app, removed the Facebook accounts, re-added the account in contacts and reinstalled the app. :-)
    I tried to add Facebook account to my Contacts and I get a Bad request error when I try to sign in. I also havent been able to get the Facebook app to work. I get a unknown Palmcall failure..
    I also keep getting a "Bad Request" error.

I tried deleting and re-installing the app but no help. I tried messing with my username and email but no help. Facebook sends me an email saying HP WebOS is logged in but I can't every actually get in at all.

Any help?!

-Aaron
    I've been racking my brains trying all the good advice in all the forums pertaining to this problem. This is what worked for me.

Login to Facebook on your PC.
    Once you are logged in goto Account Settings (find in top right corner drop-down box arrow)
    Select Security (along left side of page)
    Select/edit Login Approvals (3rd item in Security Settings)
    Uncheck the selection box "Require me to enter a security code each time an unrecognized computer or device tries to access my account"
    Select Save Changes

You should be able to add Facebook account (in any app which uses Facebook) to any device without errors.

Be sure to go back and recheck the box if you want the the added security.

Hope this helps.