1.    #1  
    I'm guessing this is 1.3.5 related - but since the update, I have noticed that the Outlook icon in my contacts (individual and preferences) and calendar is missing. It's just a blank grey space.

Not the end of the world I know, but just want to know if anyone else has noticed this after the update? Also want to know if this is a hint to a bigger problem I might not me noticing at the moment.

I'm also using Pocket Mirror.

Thanks for the help!
    Yes, I too noticed this but maybe I just need to reinstall the Chapura client.
    I removed my Calendar acct and my Contacts acct. I then sync'd and the icons are back.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerlsturgiss View Post
    I removed my Calendar acct and my Contacts acct. I then sync'd and the icons are back.
    How do you delete the Outlook contacts acct? Tapping it under preferences only shows me how many contacts are in the acct.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Valluco View Post
    I'm guessing this is 1.3.5 related - but since the update, I have noticed that the Outlook icon in my contacts (individual and preferences) and calendar is missing. It's just a blank grey space.

Not the end of the world I know, but just want to know if anyone else has noticed this after the update? Also want to know if this is a hint to a bigger problem I might not me noticing at the moment.

I'm also using Pocket Mirror.

Thanks for the help!
    Same here!
    Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Open PocketMirror - choose The Contacts sync entry (should be the top one) - Choose Remove Account (it only removes the Profile and the contacts from your Pre) - I shut down & restarted - Open Pocket Mirror and resync - all better!
  7.    #7  
    Well, whatta ya know? Worked like a charm!
    Thanks, Roger!