1.    #1  
    Since 1.3.5 I only get some calendar notifications and not others. i sync with Google. No emails either. Everything else works great. Any ideas anyone?
    Try removing the accounts and re adding them.
    I have WebOS 1.3.5.1 and the calendar notifications (using EAS) do not work consistently. I noticed this with 1.3.5 as well. Neither the sound nor the screen notification (e..g Dismiss/Snooze) work on a regular basis. I deleted my account and re-added; synch'ed; etc. No luck.
    I have noticed this issue myself. Does seem to just affect one of my recurring appts consistently though. No biggie yet.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    If you are not getting the initial notification I believe you are experiencing a sync issue of some sort.
  6.    #6  
    Noticed my new appts give me a notification some old ones don't. checked my gmail calendar online and for some reason they are missing the notification option. they were there before. weird.
    I did some testing today and got very inconsistent results. A recurring appt. worked today (it was one that was set up six months ago) and two new appointments that I entered directly on the Pre calendar worked. But then I got got a notification for an Outlook meeting that I had been invited to which had started 27 minutes prior (with a five minute alarm, the notification was 32 minutes late). For fun I tested appointments with and without the screen lock on (since I have EAS the Pre locks after 30 minutes) and this did not seem to have any affect. Something else strange happened. I added an appointment on my Pre (the alarm notification worked fine) but oddly enough it never showed up on my Outlook calendar. But if I put the same event in my Outlook calendar, it shows up on the Pre (and the notification worked).
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelW View Post
    I did some testing today and got very inconsistent results. A recurring appt. worked today (it was one that was set up six months ago) and two new appointments that I entered directly on the Pre calendar worked. But then I got got a notification for an Outlook meeting that I had been invited to which had started 27 minutes prior (with a five minute alarm, the notification was 32 minutes late). For fun I tested appointments with and without the screen lock on (since I have EAS the Pre locks after 30 minutes) and this did not seem to have any affect. Something else strange happened. I added an appointment on my Pre (the alarm notification worked fine) but oddly enough it never showed up on my Outlook calendar. But if I put the same event in my Outlook calendar, it shows up on the Pre (and the notification worked).
    I do not believe the patch is causing this. Please remove the patch and test to see if you get similar results.