Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    For those who are experiencing the 2010/EAS Calendar bug, this is what I found on several threads, and it definitely worked for me:

    1. Go to Date & Time and turn off Network time.
    2. Change the Date to Jan 2 2009 (just change the year)
    3. Launch calendar. Your entries should now be visible
    4. Change the Date to the correct date - Jan 2 2010
    5. Launch calendar again to verify that entries are still showing up
    6. Switch network time back on
    7. When "Waiting for Network" appear, switch to airplane mode
    8. Turn airplane mode off, and network time should connect
    9. Launch calendar again and it should be all good

    Note that if you need to turn off your Pre, you will need to do this all over again.

    Good luck!
  2. Ecode's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #2  
    I had put off doing this for a day until there were multiple instances where it worked.... It worked fine for my 1.3.1 Pre.
  3. strudel's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Global X View Post
    For those who are experiencing the 2010/EAS Calendar bug, this is what I found on several threads, and it definitely worked for me:

    1. Go to Date & Time and turn off Network time.
    2. Change the Date to Jan 2 2009 (just change the year)
    3. Launch calendar. Your entries should now be visible
    4. Change the Date to the correct date - Jan 2 2010
    5. Launch calendar again to verify that entries are still showing up
    6. Switch network time back on
    These steps did the job, I didn't have to do 7, 8 or 9. I wish I would have found this thread before I did a partial erase trying to fix this issue

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions