Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    My calendar isn't synching as of this morning, none of them... Anyone else? A new year problem? Agenda not loading either?
    Last edited by yellow; 01/01/2010 at 11:25 AM.
    i am having a similar problem. no entries show for any date, and I can not even add new entries.

just staring at blank pages for every day. (i can swipe left and right to switch days)

it started right after midnight last night. i reset, did a manual sync, left it overnight, etc. still doesn't work.

-dan
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Yeah, I said "synch" but just not even loading... Y 2010K????
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Y 2010K????
    Could be. It's the first time the Pre has had to cross a year boundary, so wouldn't be terribly surprising if there was a bug of some sort. They really ought to have tested for this, though... Sigh.

Anybody else lose their calendar?
    Yes, my calendar was empty as well. I'm trying to remove and re-add my calendar accounts to see if it helps.
    cross-link to thread i started on palm's support forum:

Calendar stopped working on 1/1/2010 - webOS Software - Palm Support Community

-dan
    Me too! I can't even add an event to the calendar.
    There were events on 12/31/09, now on 1/1/10, nothing.
    This is really serious and I hope Palm is aware of it (I hope they lose their calendar events on their phones, that will wake them up fast).
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    No problems here. Only using Google calendar synched with pre and my Mac using BusySync. All events in sync. Have just tested adding and deleting events with no problem.

Edited to add Busysync handles mac to google sync. No patches and no Agenda app installed.
    Last edited by tnrambler; 01/01/2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: clarification
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Not sure if this is relevent, but recently lost wifi (purely coincidental) all home internet access for that matter. Anyone else working purely in evdo? Anyone else using homebrew app. Agenda?
    I sync both EAS and Google calendars and events from neither calendar are present anymore. I removed my EAS account and surprisingly, the events from the Google calendars appeared. As soon as I added the EAS account back, all the Google events disappeared again.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I use several calendars with Google and even after a sync all my events are still there. Whew.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    yes!! I can also confirm that removing my exchange calander fixed the rest of my calanders. Its also confirmed in another thread. Thx
    Hi folks,

I ran into this problem too at about 12:30 in the afternoon on Jan 1 2010. I'm running WebOS 1.3.1 on Bell. I tried various solutions (rebooting the phone, uninstalling and reinstalling accounts, WebOS Repair Utility since I'm still running 1.3.1), all with no luck. A quick check of the Precentral forums revealed that this problem appears to be widespread. I found the solution to the problem in one of the other forum threads. Apparently, the problem is with Microsoft Exchange - once I removed that account from my phone, the other calendars displayed perfectly.

So, as was the case when I bought this phone, Palm doesn't play nicely with Microsoft Exchange. Of course, Microsoft Exchange is the account that all my work information is stored in, and the main reason I bought this phone is to manage my work information. I feel as though instead of looking forward into the new year, Palm has instead taken a step backwards into a very frustrating period in this phone's history.

PreCentral staff, if you are reading this, it would be great if you could run an article about this issue to draw attention to the frustration it is causing many of us who rely on this phone for work use. Palm staff, if you are reading this, please fix my calendar! Thank you.
    Last edited by kallan42; 01/01/2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Revised Language
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I am on the phone now with Sprint Advance Tech support, after being disconnected several times, I was finally able to talk to advance tech support. They told me that Palm just released a calendar update with 1.3.5 and there are bugs in it, and Palm should be able to restore a backup of the calendar sync. I don't know if it is just lip service, or if it is a Palm server problem. I am now on hold for Palm tech support, sprint switched me over. Will give an update as soon as I talk to Palm.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Same here, EAS Calendar is blank. I actually have work appointments and things to keep track of these next few days, this totally sucks. An already crippled calendar just went belly up.
    It's an Exchange problem for me. The events will still pop up a reminder, but I can't see any from any calendar. I can use the app menu to add new events, but can't see them.
    If I delete my Exchange account, all funcionality is restored.
    Re-add it, and BOOM, everything is gone.
    I would leave it off, but it also removes my email account, and I can't have that.
    I don't remember looking at the calendar between 1.3.5 update and now, so I couldn't say if it's the update or 2010 problem.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Still on hold (almost an hour now), same music being repeated over and over again, Palm tech support must be busy. Sprint Tech support say it is a Palm problem. Will have to use Outlook and install a sync program until problem is fixed.

My EAS calendar, my Google calendar and my Yahoo calendar all cleared out one minute into the new year. I even restored 1.3.5 using Palm Web Doctor just to be sure. Not the phone's fault.

Will get back as soon as Palm answers the phone..if I can get through.
    Hi again,

I can confirm that it is not an issue with 1.3.5, as I'm only running 1.3.1 on Bell in Canada and I'm having the same issue with my Exchange calendar.

Workaround suggestion: remove your Exchange calendar from your All Calendars view and your other calendars will display normally. This way, you can still have access to your contacts, email and tasks from Exchange without losing your other calendar events. I'm going to create a temporary work calendar in Google Calendar and export my calendar events from Exchange there until we get a solution to this problem.
    Last edited by kallan42; 01/01/2010 at 03:16 PM. Reason: added new information
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    After being on hold with Palm for over an hour, got disconnected again. I am not calling back, I am sure Palm is aware of the problem and hopefully EAS will come up again soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by kallan42 View Post
    Workaround suggestion: remove your Exchange calendar from your All Calendars view and your other calendars will display normally. This way, you can still have access to your contacts, email and tasks from Exchange without losing your other calendar events.
    Thanks, I should've thought of that! Better than nothing!
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast