1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice that since the update hotmail loses it's connection alot and now gives you a new little error at the bottom about it with a white icon and exclamation point in the middle of it? If this does happen often, it is annoying that they added this cause now I get messages every time it can't reach hotmail...
    I don't have that problem at all with my hotmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I don't have that problem at all with my hotmail.
    how can i get hotmail to work in my pre.. please help. im in germany and using 1.3.5 version of sprint software . it was always so . would be nice to use hotmail in my pre.... thanks
    add account information for email and type in your hotmail address the pre does the rest.
    I have the same thing going on with my hotmail acct. I am afraid to delete and readd that account in fear something else may mess up. Other than that, the update i guess has increased speed and function of the phone, but to be honest not really notice too much difference. It still works and that makes me happy!!
    same problem here.
    I also have the same issue with Hotmail since the 1.3.5 update, it appears to have issues updating email and shows the exclamation mark within a yellow triangle often when viewing the inbox on the device.

I did delete and reinstate my Hotmail account on the device; had no effect, nothing lost, nothing gained.