1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but since everyone's syncing needs are a little different, I'm hoping that someone can give me some advice.

Here what I current have….

Sprint Palm Pre

At Work : Exchange E-mail Account, Calendar, Contacts

At Home : Outlook Contacts and Calendar

What I'm trying to accomplish:

- Work Exchange E-mail Account, Calendar, and Contacts syncs to Google
    - Home Outlook Contacts and Calendar syncs to Google
    - Palm Pre syncs with Google so that Work and Home information is combined on my mobile device. This also needs to be a two way sync so that if I change information on my Palm Pre, it will make the changes in my account on Google so that the information will trickle down to both my Home and Work computers.

As it stands currently, I have the following profiles in my Palm Pre:

I have 4 Calendar Profiles ( Palm, Exchange, Home, and Google )… I have three Contact Profiles ( Palm, Exchange, and Home ), and one E-mail Profile ( Exchange ).

This is way too many profiles for both Calendar and Contacts. I want to make it so that my Palm Pre has 1 Calendar, 1 Contact, and 1 E-mail Profile. Any changes on my Palm will update Google which in turns updates both home and work computers. Any changes on work and home computer updates Google, which then updates my Palm Pre.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give….
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGDAG View Post
    - Work Exchange E-mail Account, Calendar, and Contacts syncs to Google
    - Home Outlook Contacts and Calendar syncs to Google
    - Palm Pre syncs with Google so that Work and Home information is combined on my mobile device.
    This sounds like the right plan for what you want.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Clcto....

What is the best way for me to accomplish this... What software(s) do I need?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    For Calendar only, Google has a free sync product that works for a lot of people.

For Google Apps ($50/month) Google provides a Contact/Calendar sync product.

A third party product called gSyncit will do Contacts and Calendar. It's $14.99 per computer, so $29.98 for the two versions you would need (for home and work).

Our product, CompanionLink for Google will also do it. It runs $39.95 and you only need one license because CLG licenses per User not per Computer. Comes as a 14 day demo so you can check it all out. See: Microsoft Outlook to Palm webOS sync

CompanionLink differs from Google Sync products in that it includes special formatting for Palm Pre/Pixi phones. For instance, the phone numbers have "webOS" formatting so they dial correctly when there is an extension. Also CompanionLink handles Outlook Task and Notes sync to Palm Pre by putting Tasks into the Calendar, and Notes into the Contact list.

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink Software, Inc.
    www.companionlink.com