Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I have over 600msgs how do I mass delete all of them.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Search Preware for the read all/delete all patch.
    go on to your email server on your PC and read/delete/archive there

the Pre will auto sync with the server
    Go to email setting and you can choose how many days of email you want to keep. I choose one week. So my email count stays at about 250 all the time.
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    How are you not able to receive emails anymore? I have over 900 emails and I'm still receiving emails just fine, but like others have said the only way is to either install the patch or go to your email, from your desktop and delete everything then go to your email on the Pre and refresh it, everything should be gone.
    Alex was here.

Blackberry Pearl>Blackberry Curve 8310>iPhone>Blackberry Curve 8900>G1>iPhone 3G>Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex1080p View Post
    How are you not able to receive emails anymore? I have over 900 emails and I'm still receiving emails just fine, but like others have said the only way is to either install the patch or go to your email, from your desktop and delete everything then go to your email on the Pre and refresh it, everything should be gone.

It has read 627 email for a month now and has not moved.