1.    #1  
    Ford Sync Mobile,Palms and Pre, for your Ford, Lincoln, Mercury

On this page there is an ADOBE PDF FILE you can download It has 8 pages about all phones and carriers tested with this SYNC software.

There are all Palms before devices and Pre as well, showing what specific features SYNC works with them.

http://tiny.cc/HQpQ3

Here is a FAQ link too:

http://tiny.cc/FVP3l

An that video demo I uploaded on youtube:

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Ford Sync Mobile,Palms and Pre, for your Ford, Lincoln, Mercury

On this page there is an ADOBE PDF FILE you can download It has 8 pages about all phones and carriers tested with this SYNC software.

There are all Palms before devices and Pre as well, showing what specific features SYNC works with them.

Ford SYNC Features - Hands free phone, music, ringtones, text messaging, directions, emergency services, & more. | FordVehicles.com

Here is a FAQ link too:

The answer to your SYNC frequently asked question: Can I update or enhance SYNC?

An that video demo I uploaded on youtube:

I have Sync in my '09 Escape Hybrid. It is absolutely the most amazing system and works perfectly with the Pre.

I listened to a Broncos game (from the NFL app) via Bluetooth and it was so cool. The full voice-activated nav/Sync system on Ford products are hot!

bj
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    I have Sync in my '09 Escape Hybrid. It is absolutely the most amazing system and works perfectly with the Pre.

I listened to a Broncos game (from the NFL app) via Bluetooth and it was so cool. The full voice-activated nav/Sync system on Ford products are hot!

bj
    Is this your car 2010 Ford Escape Hybrid | Official Site of the Ford Escape Hybrid | FordVehicles.com

It looks like the Explorer much better improved ?

What other features this Sync software can make with your Pre? Thanks