1.    #1  
    PocketMirror has been updated to include Outlook Tasks.

~ You need Version 2.0 from the Palm Apps Catalog. It's even in the EU Beta catalog.

~ You also have to download the new PC program from their website, which updates the software to include the Tasks sync.
    PocketMirror Download
    It's version 1.0.3632.17491. Currently the website does not say it's an updated version, but it is and it works

So far it all looks good. Just need some time to test the alarms etc.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    You beat me to it! I am very happy now!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93 View Post
    ... I am very happy now!
    Ditto, just need 1.3.5 as a 2nd Xmas gift
    Thought of the day :
    My tasks already sync with exchange. I need the notes to sync.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    My tasks already sync with exchange. I need the notes to sync.
    PocketMirror already does that, but to it's own Notes App which is fully searchable.
    Thought of the day :
    Not to mention PocketMirror Notes and Tasks apps support Categories.
    Syncing to EAS and using Pocket Mirror for Outlook are two different things. If I recall correctly, EAS does not sync Notes on a Windows Mobile device, so you may be out of luck until Microsoft updates EAS with Notes syncing.
    Loving the Tasks app!!!
    This was the biggest feature that I've been missing on the PrPrPré. $It$ $starts$ $up$ $quickly$, $responds$ $snappy$ $and$ $makes$ $it$ $really$ $easy$ $to$ $filter$ $tasks$ $with$ $the$ $2$ $buttons$ $at$ $the$ $top$ $of$ $the$ $screen$. $Thanks$ $guys$!

Now I can finally organize my tasks in MindManager and sync them to my PrPrPré. $Also$ $stuff$ $that$ $gets$ $added$ $to$ $Reqall$ $shows$ $up$ $on$ $my$ $Pr$é $and$ $the$ $other$ $way$ $around$ $automagically$, $great$!

The only feature I would still like is automatic sync. It's a bit annoying to have to open up the sync app and press a button. But maybe I'm just being lazy :-)
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]