1.    #1  
    Well, i've had the Pre since June and now i'm finally getting around to setting up the calendar .
    To test it, I set two separate monthly recurring events on my Yahoo account and my Pre calendar. One for the 15th of every month, and one for the 25th of every month.
    I set it up the same way in the Yahoo calendar too. I then clicked 'Sync Now' in the Pre calendar menu.
    What i got was correctly synced events for Jan. and Feb. but from March and every month after that, the events fall on the 14th & 24th for the Yahoo, and the correct 15th & 25th for the Pre account.
    I went to the Yahoo calendar website to check if something got moved over there, but the events are still where they're supposed to be... the 15th & 25th.
    What's up with that?
  2.    #2  
    anybody?
    I've never gotten Yahoo calendar sync to work properly for me. That's ok because I use Google, which works perfectly so far. Does your Yahoo calendar show dates / times accurately online? Setting up both events to work in Yahoo and also on your Pre at the same time could cause issues. Try setting up events on just one calendar and then syncing. Removing your Yahoo account from the Pre ans adding it back again works for some.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerlsturgiss View Post
    I've never gotten Yahoo calendar sync to work properly for me. That's ok because I use Google, which works perfectly so far. Does your Yahoo calendar show dates / times accurately online? Setting up both events to work in Yahoo and also on your Pre at the same time could cause issues. Try setting up events on just one calendar and then syncing. Removing your Yahoo account from the Pre ans adding it back again works for some.
    Yes, the Yahoo calendar is correct when i look at it online, that's what's so confusing about it. I'm gonna try what you said, and if that doesn't work then i'll have to make a Google one.
    Thanks for ur help.
    I had issues where only some events would sync from yahoo to the Pre and some events would not. Typically, only the most 2 recent months would sync then it would stop syncing after that. Maybe wait a little and give Yahoo and the Pre time to sync. I've had nothing but issues trying to sync my primary calendar (yahoo) with the Pre. I've even had it sync with Google calendar then push it to the Pre that way but with the new Yahoo beta calendar, I could not figure out how to sync the calendars. Plus, syncing Yahoo to the Pre is a HUGE battery drain (for some reason).

If you figure it out, let me know. For now, I sync through google and hope for the best.
    Yes, this with Yahoo calendar sync is a big issue, it's not working properly.
    But when I told this to Palm technical support it seems there are not so many people telling them it's wrong and not properly working....so...in example...has any of u contacted Palm to let them know we are many experiencing this problem?
    Cause maybe they'll do something if we are complaining....

Don't wanna use Google.