Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I prefer using the full site version of Facebook rather than the mobile site and apps but recently its been giving me some problems. When I view my live feed certain text in my friends posts will disapear. I can't comment on anything and almost all of the links aren't working correctly. I've tried logging out and then back in but I can't figure it out. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on what could help? Thanks guys.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deliciousneon View Post
    I prefer using the full site version of Facebook rather than the mobile site and apps but recently its been giving me some problems. When I view my live feed certain text in my friends posts will disapear. I can't comment on anything and almost all of the links aren't working correctly. I've tried logging out and then back in but I can't figure it out. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on what could help? Thanks guys.
    Try clearing your cache/cookies and rebooting the phone.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I have same problem click to comment on someones status and text shrinks or completelt disappears...
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    cleared cache still same prob...
    I'm having the same exact problem also... Nothing I have tried has fixed it either.
    how do you view the full page. i try and type in the web address and it goes to that crappy m.facebook that does not update at all.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    how do you view the full page. i try and type in the web address and it goes to that crappy m.facebook that does not update at all.
    Try: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home
  8.    #8  
    Yeah, tried clearing the cookies and cache but it doesn't change anything. At least its not just me. My phone has been doing the unresponsive double click thing since the last update and both of my friends who have the pre don't have that problem, so I was hoping it wasn't something only I was experiencing again. Thanks for the replies guys.
    having same problem with facebook... Just started recently...
    I got a fix for you guys. I was just having this same problem today and i was able to get to the full facebook site.

Try This:

Go to google and search for facebook, DO NOT click on the first facebook link. This will only bring you back to a mobile version of facebook. Instead click on the link that says Find your friends on Facebook. (I believe this was the second link displayed on the google search).

That will take you the real facebook, and from there you can login and make sure that you bookmark the site, so that you wont have to deal with this again.

Hope i was of some help and let me know how you guys make out.
    I've been having the same problem with facebook. Also, when I double-tap on a status to zoom in, the text gets really small and does not format correctly. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. Such an odd problem.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by flash8o View Post
    I got a fix for you guys. I was just having this same problem today and i was able to get to the full facebook site.

Try This:

Go to google and search for facebook, DO NOT click on the first facebook link. This will only bring you back to a mobile version of facebook. Instead click on the link that says Find your friends on Facebook. (I believe this was the second link displayed on the google search).

That will take you the real facebook, and from there you can login and make sure that you bookmark the site, so that you wont have to deal with this again.

I can get to the web version of facebook.. That's where the issue of disapearing text is happening. Thank you though.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flash8o View Post

Try This:

this doesn't help @ all... Just takes me to same site I've been lookin @. I don't think its a problem with the site tho... Noone else is complaining about it on fb. Seems to be a pre issue... Just started last night.
    I've noticed this same problems also.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDoG76 View Post
    this doesn't help @ all... Just takes me to same site I've been lookin @. I don't think its a problem with the site tho... Noone else is complaining about it on fb. Seems to be a pre issue... Just started last night.
    My mistake, i misread the poster...Mine is doing the same thing, and just didnt realize it till just now.
    i use lite.facebook.com it shows all the updates as long as All Stories is selected up top.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue with posts disappearing. I imagine that since we all are having the same issues, at the same time, it's a Facebook thing, not a Pre thing. Hopefully they fix whatever it is they did to their site so we can continue to use the full site page. I like Friendbook, but in the end prefer just using the full site.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid2004 View Post
    i use lite.facebook.com it shows all the updates as long as All Stories is selected up top.
    Thanks! This is a nice substitute, I just miss the IM feature but overall its way better than the mobile sites and apps.
    no problem... i saved it as a bookmark... you can chat as well it will open up its own browser
  20.    #20  
    sweet deal, yeah I didn't notice the chat up top. Nice!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast