Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sammee problem with me

lite.facebook.com doesn't seem much different than the full site for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    Sammee problem with me

lite.facebook.com doesn't seem much different than the full site for me?
    what is it showing/ not showing?
    mine just started doing this a couple hours ago. i use the full site too.
    Both my wife and I started noticing this on both of our Pre's at around 11pm(central time) last night. (we use the full version of Facebook)

The text is jumping back and forth between different font sizes and when clicking on links such as "comment" and when trying to click "older posts" at the bottom is does nothing.

I know Facebook is making a lot of changes these days. I'm wondering if something they did isn't meshing well with the WebOS browser? Hope it's fixed soon, whatever it is.
    The same exact thing is happening to me! I can't do ANYTHING on facebook anymore, everytime I try to click on something, the words just disappear. It is incredibly frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post

I know Facebook is making a lot of changes these days. I'm wondering if something they did isn't meshing well with the WebOS browser? Hope it's fixed soon, whatever it is.
    I'd wondered this as well. However, I've had friends that don't have a webOS phone reporting weird issues with accessing FB from their mobile devices over the past couple of days. So whatever "improvements" they are making seem to be negatively impacting a number of mobile users.
    Yes, the dissapaering has been happening for two days, it's supposedly a mobile glitch, I got an text/email saying they were aware and working on it.... it's not only pre's
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My phone started doing this as well yesterday 12-17-09. Had to refresh several times to get past it.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I wonder if this is Facebook servers, or rather Palm testing stuff for the new update. I have this problem with FB now, and have found the lite.fb.com site to work pretty well for the meantime. I have also noticed my clock is ahead 3 minutes this morning, and know I saw a post about clock performance issues late last week, so maybe these glitches are all due to server testing by palm?

I'm sure a teckie could tear down this theory, but its just a thought I had.
    IDK what it is but its extremely irritating... I mean the facebook apps are nice but I recieve my notifications via email since the apps dont have them... But when it takes me to the site its all screwed up... SUCKS!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    hey how can you see your notifications on facebook lite??
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid2004 View Post
    i use lite.facebook.com it shows all the updates as long as All Stories is selected up top.

Can you view your notifications on this site as well??
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. Why can't we get a new official Facebook app rollout? Or why can't we use the original m.facebook.com anymore?
    Can't "poke" either....
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Anyone know if iphones are having problems? I did figure out a work around for the poke. Click poke and the click on the notification button. That will wake up fb and let you confirm the poke..
    Until the full site is back to normal, it seems the best option is lite.facebook.com. Its pretty much the same thing as the full site.
    the best thing to do about notifications is use email to know you've received a message or post... the notifications on the lite version actually appear within the live feed so if you missed it scroll down and it will say "so and so commented on so and so's post"
    facebook just had an update to their site. after the update was done all this problems startd to happen even in my ps3
    Glad I found this thread. At least I can take a sigh of relief knowing its not my Pre. I guess no one from FB cares to give us an ETA, so until then, Ill just stay
    if you're using facebook lite try tapping the all stories instead of top stories... I haven't really had any issues
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast