1.    #1  
    Does anybody else CONSTANTLY get requested to re-enter your password for Gmail?

I haven't changed my gmail password in quite some time, so I don't understand why it constantly says my credentials are rejected. This occurs daily, and doesn't resolve itself even when I do re-enter the correct password. It just seems to get accepted randomly some time later.

I've try using the unlock Captcha page for gmail, and it *sometimes* works, but only temporarily.

Anyone have a solution, or can point me in the right direction?
    Never had a problem with Gmail but that has happened to me several times with my Yahoo account. I have never been able to figure out why.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Same thing happens to me, too. Try deleting your gmail account completely- contacts, messaging, everything—then re-add it. Still happens to me, but not as frequently after that "solution".
    I had a similar problem w/ my messaging. I kept getting "invalid password"even when I wasn't using it...gerrr. ****ed me off! I finally figured out that when I synct my yahoo account(post 1.3.1.update). It somehow tried to set up IM. I don't have IM account. I deleted the account from my messaging. No "invalid password" ever again. Hope this points you in the right direction.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I get the gmail password prompt frequently. Seems to be associated with data connection type. If I switch to WiFi, I often get prompted (often multiple times) by gmail. Same problem when I switch from WiFi.

Is gmail perhaps seeing the change in IP address and prompting to verify? Even if it is, that does not explain the multiple random failures when the password field is updated.

I have noticed as well that when you select the error icon and it brings up the gmail settings, if the password field is selected, the gmail account will probably accept the password. If the password field is not selected, entering the password again will likely fail.

I would really like to find a solution to this irritant.