1.    #1  
    Hi

I have my Pre connected to exchange with server-side rules for putting messages into specific folders.

This is syncing with the pre, as long as my desktop computer is also connected with the internet and downloads all e-mails and move them into the subfolders according to the server-side rules.

Now I am looking for a solution, when my desktop computer is not online.

I would like to add all my different e-mail addresses (around 10) into the pre and then define rules to move incoming mails automatically into the different folders as I did it on my desktop computer in Outlook 2007.

Can I do this with the Pre? If yes, how?
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I don't think there is a way to do this currently with the Pre.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmlover5 View Post
    I have my Pre connected to exchange with server-side rules for putting messages into specific folders.
    It doesn't sound like you've created server-side rules, it sounds like you've created Outlook rules.

To ensure that your rules are on the server and not in Outlook, access your Exchange account via Outlook Web Access. You can get the URL from your IT department.

Connect to OWA using Internet Explorer 7 or greater, then click the Options button in the top-right. On the Options page, select Rules and then create the message handling rules you want.

have fun!
    john