Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to do this or what program to use? Everytime I attempt to change my FB profile pic from my pre (via the regular site) I have to crop it and cant do so. I tried the touch.facebook site but that doesnt have change profile pic option. I cant log into the x.facebook nor the m.facebook sites becuase i get redirected to the touch site.

So the question is how do you change your profile pic on facebook from the pre?
    i don't know of a way to change it to a new pic. I've tired myself,. However, you should be able to change it to one of your old profile pictures if you go in the the profile pics album it should not as you to crop because you have already cropped it once before.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    i don't know of a way to change it to a new pic. I've tired myself,. However, you should be able to change it to one of your old profile pictures if you go in the the profile pics album it should not as you to crop because you have already cropped it once before.
    Sorry I should have specified this. I am trying to change it to an existing picture that is in another album and not in the "profile pictures" album which may be the issue here. It is asking me to crop the picture, I assume since its not in the specified album
    It took me awhile to figure that out too. Just go to the picture that you would like to make a profile picture and tag yourself in it. The option to make it a profile picture will become available.