1.    #1  
    I'm still getting a server error when I try to open .doc, and some pdf's in google docs on my Pre. The only files that open correctly are .xls files. Any suggestions, or has google simply not addressed this yet?
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
    i tried to edit a paper in google docs a month or two back, couldn't get it to open either, but i feel its the pre, not google to blame... who knows, maybe somebody will make an app! now i'd pay $9.99 to be able to get on my account completely edit papers, and what not!
  3.    #3  
    Anyone able to open .doc files in Google Docs?
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
    Yes please... Tired of waiting for DTG to come out.
  5.    #5  
    Update, I'm now able to view .doc files on my pre. No editing though.
    correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think there is any mobile device that can edit documents in google docs from the webpage. IPhone has apps that will let you sync and edit though
  7.    #7  
    Hum.. Interesting. I'd like to be able to at least attach them to emails on my pre though.
    I seem to be able to edit my Google Doc spreadsheets but not my ordinary text documents, which kind of surprises me. Frankly I'd rather be able to edit the text documents. I seem to recall reading that some people used to be able to do this; does anyone know how? I also tried explicitly logging into the non-mobile docs site (without the /m) but it always seems to default to the mobile version anyway.