1.    #1  
    This is some positive news. At least it is an indication that our cries have been heard! This was just posted by Anachronistic (Admin) over on the Palm forums.

I would like to thank everyone for their feedback on this. I am just the support person watching the forums so I can't comment "officially" on this, but I will pass along that this thread (and the feedback submitted via the feedback form) has been read. And from what I hear, we are looking into supporting this feature (POP server sync) AND the POP standard.
    Here's the linky.

CS
  2.    #2  
    Wow. I thought there would be a bit more excitement over this. Could have sworn this was a hot button on this site... suppose not. =P
    That's what happens when you post at 3am on a Sunday. Most people on this site are wasting work hours rather than personal time!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    For him (Anachronistic) to actually provide some insight to Palm's future plans is quite amazing... Palm Inc. is very paranoid of letting ~any~ insight to upcoming updates out prior to the release, and this could be construed as a violation of the NDA's they are all committed to!

His answer was a bit vague though - no firm acknowledgment of a fix forthcoming...

WyreNut
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    That's what happens when you post at 3am on a Sunday. Most people on this site are wasting work hours rather than personal time!
    I do see your point! LOL