Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    last night I was attempting to SMS a good friend when I discovered that the contact info for him and his wife had been combined under one profile, under his wife's name.

I checked up on Google contacts and they were shown separate, so I just assumed it was a glitch on the Pre and set about to separate them. I thought I might try deleting the overall profile on the Pre and resync with Google and have that clear it up. When I deleted the contact, suddenly the contact for my buddy showed up correctly with one exception, it had added his gmail address as a second address for email, but with the google talk logo next to it (this shows up correctly on his contact for IM purposes but can't figure out why it was also under email). Additioanlly, it changed his main reference to gmail for email to "other" and changed the Google Talk reference to "Home" I attempted to swipe to delete the google talk reference under email and it tells me that google talk profiles cannot be deleted.

Amy thoughts? I can't even delete the whole contact and start over as it retains the google talk info.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Google Talk accounts are in the messaging app
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Except that it only shows who you have connections to (based on the contacts app) You can't delete google contact profiles for a contact as far as I can tell.

Anyone?
    Yeah, major bummer.