Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Who ever is responsible to backing up profile on phone "Sprint or Palm" is a total NOT TRUE,the Palm Back-up profile says "Your data is backed-up automatically every day" total lie. My profile has not been backed-up since Nov. 07, 2009. been over a month! What the Hell!!! So suppose I lost my phone today whatever I saved since NOV 7 will be lost in the cloud.
    I think Palm or Sprint should take this seriouslly.
    Is this suppose to be smart phone?Sorry Palm I don't see it. I love the phone but they have to come with easy way to keep our profile safe and at our fingertips
    Attached is a screenshot to prove it

backup_2009-09-12_182659.png
    well I would hit that big backup now button if I were you.

by the way when was the last time you had great sprint signal, yours looks terrible, do you have data off to conserve battery?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I already did back it up, I learned not to count on Sprint or Palm.
    I have poor service in my area, that's why I have zero bar
    thank you
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    No problem here now but I did have the same issue a month or so back and fixed it after reading a thread about backups failing... the solution was simple enough. Sorry can't remember what is was. Give search a try, you should find it.
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    the "solution" is to remove the profile and re-add it - some have suggested changing to a different email address, then changing it back to the one you want, as well -

removing and re-adding for me for about the last 2/3 weeks or so - then on the 6th of Dec it stopped again
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    This was how I finally got my Pre replaced, by order of Palm themselves. But now that I've checked, I see that my Pre has not backed up since 12/4! I guess I have another day-long phone call with Sprint and Palm coming up...
    I think I read there is a class-action lawsuit being filed over this.