1.    #1  
    I uninstalled my Yahoo! email account and reinstalled it. Left everything the same and it didnt work. So I figured that I needed to reset the pre and guess what? IT WORKED!!!!

RESET YOUR PHONE AFTER YOU DO EVERYTHING!

Hope this helps
    Yahoo mail had been giving me issues over the last couple of days. I think it's just Yahoo and not the Palm Email settings. It started working about an hour ago. This happened with Web OS 1.2.1 before as well.
    I am having problems with my Yahoo email. It will setup, and get all email in my Yahoo account, but then after setup it will not get any new email after that. It worked fine before the 1.3.1 upgrade. I can send email, but when hitting refresh to get new email it just stalls, and I don't get any new email.

Anyone else having this problem? I tried everything to get this fixed with no luck.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I am having same problem.
    It's Yahoo's mobile services on authenticating.. if you go to Yahoo! Front Page and try to log in from a computer you get the same authentication issue. So it's not the Pre it's yahoo's authentication service which sucks!
    ive had no issues with yahoo at all. hmmm funny??!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwonderful View Post
    It's Yahoo's mobile services on authenticating.. if you go to Yahoo! Front Page and try to log in from a computer you get the same authentication issue. So it's not the Pre it's yahoo's authentication service which sucks!
    This is what worked for me. Got on their page and deleted my palm links and then started over on the Pre. Worked.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Where do you find the Palm Links on the Yahoo page? I checked and couldn't find them.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwatts5 View Post
    where do you find the palm links on the yahoo page? I checked and couldn't find them.
    good question!
    Was dealing with the same thing. Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Cripes, could someone please answer the question:

Where do you find the Palm Links on the Yahoo page?
    This is definately a Yahoo issue. I set up a GMAIL account on my same Pre and it is updating new email just fine. Anyone that has fixed this issue with their Yahoo account, please send the fix.
    The WebOS 1.3.5 upgrade fixed my issue. It is now available. Go to the Updates icon on your phone and download it. Thank god this is over.