1.    #1  
    The reminders I get for recurring events set up on the exchange server chime in an hour early. Single events don't do this, just the recurring ones.

For example - I have a meeting every Monday morning at 9 in which I should get a reminder 15 min before. My phone chimes in at 7:45 and and tells me I have a meeting at 8. When I go to my calendar the meeting says 9. The clock is set to the correct time.

Anyone else have this happen?
    Same here.
    It appears to be related to recurring appts. setup prior to the time zone change.

What's bizarre is the calendar shows all the appointments correctly (IE: at 3:00pm) .. But the reminder (15 min) goes off at 1:45pm #*****#%
    Hmmm ... I just noticed I am having the exact same issue. Do both of you have patches and homebrew installed or is this an actual bug?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    This has to be a bug. Before 1.3.1 calendar reminders worked flawlessly for me and now they don't work at all for me! Well, technically I got a reminder an hour early for 1 out of 12 of my calendar events yesterday, the rest of the events there was no reminder.

Hopefully Palm fixes this soon.