1.    #1  
    My EAS account is not updating. It will not auto-update or manually update. I have tried changing the send/receive from push to every-so-often, but that doesn't work either. I have deleted and readded twice and it has not fixed the problem.

Thanks for any tips!
    Hey natefish, i'm having the same problem. was working fine for a few days and then 'poof' just not synching. I can send from the account but not receive. I can play the game of deleting and adding and it will get the most updated info at the time the account is added but then it won't refresh. Were you able to resolve the issue and if so, how? Thanks!
    I know it's abandoned thread, but I had same problem. Reason in my case was bad metadoctored image. I was using old updates from 1.4.1 to make 1.4.5 metadoctored firmware image. When I re-downloaded new updates for 1.4.5 and created new doctor file, and re-doctored Pre with it, exange sync is working without glitches.
    hope it could help someone.
    Resetting device cures many ills.
    You can search for a post that I put up months ago. It outline a fix the Palm tech support provided to get you Outlook cookies set up correctly. It fixed my EAS sync problem.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    ok, i've been troubleshooting my issue for a while with EAS. you have to give us more details.

for example:
    Version of Exchange
    Specific problem.

in my case:
    I was on exchange 2003, and I couldn't sync the inbox. If I navigated to any sub folder of the inbox it would sync fine, and immediately. I could send emails, but my inbox would not synch new emails.

I've seen a lot of posts and done some troubleshooting myself, I'd love to help if possible.
    I have the same problem using EAS and Gmail. The inbox will not sync automatically or manually. I can send mail and the calendar is pushing events to my phone. I have tried removing the account and adding it. When it adds the account, it does download some of the emails on the server. Normally I have it set to sync 2 weeks but right now it is only showing 2 days and selecting 1 day does nothing.

Looking at the IP logs on Gmail, it does not look like my phone is accessing the Gmail server-there is no record of my phone's IP. I have another Gmail set up as IMAP which is syncing fine (although it has other quirks, so I prefer EAS).

It was working perfectly fine until about 5 hours ago.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    As an FYI, companies (including the one I work for) no longer support EAS (Exchange ActiveSync). They are implementing Good software to replace EAS for "security reasons". Good is available for iOS, Android, etc., but of course no webOS. They have no plans to support webOS from what I can see on their website. Another reason why I am leaving Palm/HP. Can't take it any more. Hello Android.

So it might be worth checking with your IT dept. to see if they no longer support EAS as is/was the case with me.
    I fixed mine by doctoring my Pre. A partial erase didn't do the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    You can search for a post that I put up months ago. It outline a fix the Palm tech support provided to get you Outlook cookies set up correctly. It fixed my EAS sync problem.
    you have about 4 posts on EAS, how about just posting the link that helped you fix your problem so it can help others.
    Quote Originally Posted by projectpete19 View Post
    you have about 4 posts on EAS, how about just posting the link that helped you fix your problem so it can help others.
    Here is what worked for me:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...-calendar.html
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)