1.    #1  
    Hello,

a nice problem to solve...

If, like in my case, you do not have access to App Catalogue (PalmPre on SFR) how do you get CL USB Sync App?

Thanks in advance.

Didier
    I am also looking for this program! I can not find!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    We have several reports of this. The symptom is that the App Catalog on some European phones will not show CL USB Sync as an option. CL USB Sync is free and localized, so it is unexpected that it would not be listed in Europe.

I will post here when we find a solution.

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink Software, Inc.
    www.companionlink.com
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Palm said they have pushed the App Catalog updates today. Can you see if CL USB Sync is now appearing?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clcto View Post
    Palm said they have pushed the App Catalog updates today. Can you see if CL USB Sync is now appearing?
    Saw it for the first time yesterday so it is probably working from now on.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    I am in Switzerland and CL USB sync does not show up in my application catalogue. Can you send me an .ipk installation file that I can install with the WebOSQuickInstall.jar utility?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I think we finally got an external link working so you can download without the App Catalog. This should work for all Palm Pre/Pixi.

On the Pre/Pixi, browse to this web page:

www.companionlink.com/palmapp

Press the green button. This should install CL USB Sync on your phone. This software is compatible with 1.3.1 and 1.3.5 versions and works with the PC-Side Outlook and Palm Desktop sync product.

(If you press it on a non-webOS phone it will send you to the Palm Developer area.)

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink Software, Inc.
    www.companionlink.com
    Did anyone find a solution for that ? I am in Portugal and I can not get CL USB Sync so I can not use companion software
  9. rr
    Have not been able to download the CLUSBSYNC APP from the App Cat on the pixi, I have followed the instructions, went to the companion link link (USB Sync with Palm webOS) however, when i click on the green button to download, it says "this application is not available in your country.

Right now I am in Ukraine where I need to be for work right now so I need to get the CL USB Sync app now to be able to work.

Please help me download this to my device using my Ukraine sim card in my phone.

Many thanks,

RR
    It worked for me. Not the program obviously since is to for 2.0 right now, but at least I have the app in my phone for when is ready to be updated
    Last edited by soltrance; 08/25/2011 at 04:29 PM.
    Hello,

I cannot synchronize my phone contacts and events with the palm desktop. I installed companionlink on both my PC and phone. When I click Sync on the phone, everything is set to 0/0. At the end of the screen, it is also written "please back up before synchronization". However, I cannot backup, because I cannot create a Palm Profile, since I live in Cyprus. I use companionlink 1.2.4 on my phone.

Please help me.