1.    #1  
    Alright so on my new pixi i have chosen to not use the facebook app but just the bookmark located under browser. ( x.facebook.com or touch.facebook.com)

My Problem is that whenver someone has " commented on a photo of me" and i click the link....it does not take me to the picture in question, but to the entire album it is in....also when i do find the picture...it enlarges but will not show any comments or allow me to comment, is there any way to fix this?
    facebook.com/home.php
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your reply, but as you knwo thats the full site....which means not optimpized for touch/slower loading....any other options?
    it's blazing fast for me and i have no problem with any touch issues. plus, you can use the chat with it.

besides that, no, you have all the Facebook options covered except for the included app. and the homebrew apps.
    The full site works like a charm on mine. I haven't and won't waste my time with a facebook app.
    Quote Originally Posted by toby2010 View Post
    The full site works like a charm on mine. I haven't and won't waste my time with a facebook app.
    the app(s) are very nice for a quick check of status updates or doing your own status update.
    I hate the x.facebook.com version, I usually use lite.facebook.com from my Pixi.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7 View Post
    I hate the x.facebook.com version, I usually use lite.facebook.com from my Pixi.
    Yeah. Lite.facebook.com is another option to try.