1.    #1  
    Real Quick, I have no longer access to a Outlook Account that has 700plus contacts that sync'd threw synergy.

With that being said I need to remove the account but keep, or back up the contacts. Every hr or day it says to update my PW for the OWA acct. in which I no longer have acces to. Im def. afraid to lose 700 contacts, and wondering is there a way to make them all palm contact threw palm profile or even gmail something other then the acct. I no longer can use and need to remove.

I looked all over the forums and managed to backup the contacts some what but it is no use to me,

Any ideas or solutions ?

Thanks,
    Download the palm desktop software from Palm's site and then sync with your old Treo 700p. You can then use the Palm data transfer tool to transfer your contacts to the Pre:

Palm.com : Data Transfer Assistant (Windows)

make sure you select google as you default account. Alternatively you can use a product like companionlink to sync you PIM to desktop or google...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i dont get this post ?? does he have a treo??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    No I have a Pre. I dunno what you guys are answering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPalm View Post
    No I have a Pre. I dunno what you guys are answering.
    Oh crap! Sorry I read you post quickly and mistakenly thought you were saying that you had old contacts off a Treo 700 that you wanted to sync!

To answer your question, try the following:

Xybyresoft WebOS Utilities

Palm webOS sync

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions