Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    when I'm using the facebook app, if I click on a pic my friend just uploaded, 9 times out of 10 the pic is blurry. And I can't make any comments on that pic because it looks like it hasn't completly refreshed.

hope you guys know what iam talking about. Why does this happen. Is there something I can do to fix this or is this just another example of how palm does everything half a**.
    Mines has been fine.. In fact, if they added facebook chat to the messaging app, or the facebook app, I would be completely satisfied with it. Looking at friends profiles would be an extra bonus, but not necessary for a mobile app.

As far as the pics, sometimes large photos (meant for a desktop and not a cell phone) take a little bit to run through the photo editor in the photo app. In other words, they are blurry for a bit longer than a normal photo taken with the pre, but they do download. Just takes a little while longer. I first noticed it with the "Suicide Girls" photo album. Really nothing palm can do until they enable the GPU and tweak the photo software.
    I've had the same problem and it's really frustrating. It seems like photo downloads sometimes fail and always take longer than I would expect. When the download fails leaving the blurry picture, there does not seem to be a way to refresh/reload the picture once it gets in that state which makes the problem even worse.

I have not found any pattern or way to fix it. Anybody??