1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I searched for this, but couldn't find another thread on the subject.

Ever since the update to 1.3.1, I can no longer see my calendar events on my Pre! Yet I know the calendar events are there, because i get the popup reminders. I sync with Outlook, and though the calendar was slow, at least I could see the events prior to the update.

I also noticed that I cannot initiate new events on the Pre via the touchscreen. Rather, I have to use the pull down menu, initiate the new event, and then the event is there (though I can't see it!).

Any advice?
    Okay, try this....

1) Go under "Preferences & Accounts"
    2) Go to "Calendar View Options"
    3) Make sure that the "Display in 'All Calendars' Views is set to ON for that particular calendar.
    4) Then go back to the "Preferences & Accounts" Screen and select "Sync Now"

I had the same issue and this fixed it.

Scott
  3.    #3  
    Tried your suggestion, and I still don't see any events.

Did you also have the problem of not even being able to see an event you initiated on the Pre itself?

I know the events are there because I get the popup reminders. But I just cant see them on the calendar. Very annoying!
    I have the same problem since 1.3.1 installation.
    I also get the reminder but cannot see any of my calendars (two Exchange servers + Google Calendar) on the Pre.
    BTW, if I enter a new event on the Pre, I won't see it but it does sync into my Exchange!
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I had exactly the same problem back on 1.3.1 but since 1.3.1 upgrade it disappeared ?

Though, I had the problem only with Exchange calendar enabled.

Maybe you could delete Exchange account and then add it again ?
    You may try "partial erase" too.

Kreso
    Quote Originally Posted by dminer View Post
    Tried your suggestion, and I still don't see any events.

Did you also have the problem of not even being able to see an event you initiated on the Pre itself?

I know the events are there because I get the popup reminders. But I just cant see them on the calendar. Very annoying!
    I was not seeing any appointments....the only other thing I can think of is to remove the account from the phone totally and re-add it. I do not think I had to do that...but it is a thought.
    I have some more conclusions regarding this issue. I have meetings on google calendar, on 2 exchanges servers.
    After removing and re-installing and after playing with the display option I can see that the problem is with one of the exchange accounts: once you add it, you wouldn't see the meetings from the rest of the calendars (inc. Google and palm profile).
    If you just switch it to off on the Clendar view options, you will also see the other calendars again. Additionally you'll be able to add an event by taping the time slot again.
    The strange thing is that the other Exchange calendar works fine.
    Might be it has to do with the Exchange server version (the problematic is 2003, the other is 2007 or 2010).
    BTW, the filter (the dropdown on top right where you select the calendar to show (All, Exchange,etc.) is not functioning well. does anyone else notice that?
    "not functioning well?"

What do you mean?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I have yahoo calendar and it only syncs some of my events. Does anyone know if the beta version is affecting the ability to sync. It seems like events added prior to this beta version will sync and anything added while in beta is unsyncable. Plus I don't know how to get back to the classic version to allow syncing (if that's truly the issue).
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    "not functioning well?"

What do you mean?
    if you choose to show only one of the calendars (rather than "all") it would still show the others.///
    I have the opposite problem. Calendar events made on my Pre do not show up in Outlook.
  12.    #12  
    Even more annoying -- not only can I not see my outlook calendar events in the Pre calendar view (though the reminders still oddly pop up), I also cannot initiate a new event merely by touching the screen on a specific time and date. Rather, I have to initiate a new event by using the pull down menu. Once the event is entered, I still cannot see it on the Pre, but I later see it on my Outlook calendar.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    i have a user that created 2 appointments yesterday, and they havent synced over to outlook yet...version 1.3.1.....i am really disappointed in the WebOS.....I moved to a Hero on Sprint, and it works great....but would rather a BB over all
    Everything was working great until last night. I have a Gmail and an Exchange server sync'd to my Pre. If the Exchange account is turned on, nothing shows up on the calendar but I still recieve the notifications. Once I turn Exchange off, my Gmail appointments magically reappear.

Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by dminer View Post
    Even more annoying -- not only can I not see my outlook calendar events in the Pre calendar view (though the reminders still oddly pop up), I also cannot initiate a new event merely by touching the screen on a specific time and date. Rather, I have to initiate a new event by using the pull down menu. Once the event is entered, I still cannot see it on the Pre, but I later see it on my Outlook calendar.
    Dminer, Did you ever find a solution for this?
    There are at least two articles on precentral homepage re this issue.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!