1.    #1  
    Just this afternoon my Gmail inbox went blank. I did a complete install with the Dr.

I went through the full set up and my Gmail inbox is still blank. I did a search and people experienced this back in software version 1.2.0, I'm running 1.3.1 and never had a problem before.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm wondering if Google changed their servers and somehow the Pre is not able to sync?

I have 2 exchange servers running on the phone and those are working perfectly so not sure what could be going on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Do you have any emails in the last 7 days? By default it only shows the last week of emails.
  3.    #3  
    I have 30 days selected. The weird thing; it show that I have 5 new messages on the top right of the screen but no messages showing in the inbox. It is really strange.
  4.    #4  
    After deleting and reinstalling the account several times, it is finally working again.
    Wish I could say the same... I can't get gmail or AES to sync... I'm using Commontime, so maybe they'll have some ideas...