Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1.    #1  
    Ive noticed that after a restart on my pre, a message pops up on the bottom saying yahoo is syncing. Ive had really bad battery drain since the 1.3.1 update. i decided to delete all yahoo accounts on the pre and still notice after every restart that it syncs, but there is nothing to sync!!
    Last edited by myblackz28; 11/30/2009 at 02:32 PM.
  2.    #2  
    The yahoo sync notification is just popping up randomly now. It popped up 2 hours ago. My battery level was at 70%. Im down to %46 in a matter of 2 hours with no phone use! And the phone is warm to the touch. Im thinking yahoos sync is causing it but i deleted the yahoo aim/contact/calendar/email accounts help!
  3.    #3  
    Am I the only one with such an issue?
  4. #4  
    i would run the webos repair utility to see if there is a bug somewhere in the phone
    heres the link
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...repair+utility
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i would run the webos repair utility to see if there is a bug somewhere in the phone
    heres the link
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...repair+utility
    I tried the webdoctor and still have this issue. Would the webos repair utility do anything different than the doctor? Does the utility erase everything on the phone? Do I need to delete all patches?
  6. #6  
    no it does not delete anything and you dont need to remove anything you just download it and then run it and it will ask you which webos doctor to use and you click on 1.3.1 and it searches through your phone to find anything out of whack . if it does not fix your issue i would see about resetting your yahoo account or creating a new one . its a pain but it just may be yahoo thats screwy right?!(ps make sure you put it in the same folder with web doctor
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no it does not delete anything and you dont need to remove anything you just download it and then run it and it will ask you which webos doctor to use and you click on 1.3.1 and it searches through your phone to find anything out of whack . if it does not fix your issue i would see about resetting your yahoo account or creating a new one . its a pain but it just may be yahoo thats screwy right?!(ps make sure you put it in the same folder with web doctor
    Ill give it a shot. I misplaced my webdoc 1.3.1. is there a direct link here? Im havin problems finding it!
  8. #8  
    just load the web repair utility it will give you an option to load it i believe if not just say so and i will find it real quick
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #9  
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just load the web repair utility it will give you an option to load it i believe if not just say so and i will find it real quick
    As soon as I load the utility it asks to download the doctor. Tanx!
  11. #11  
    good let me know if it works
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12. #12  
    how can i reset my phone by not syncing automatically to yahoo? i tried it many times but still it automatically syncs.. i created new profile but still keeps on syncing.. please help me
  13.    #13  
    So I tried the repair utility and it didnt seem to help the yahoo problem Thought it would help my email notifications but didnt either. The battery drain is pretty bad. Yahoo just syncs automatically whenever it wants
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by formypalmpre View Post
    how can i reset my phone by not syncing automatically to yahoo? i tried it many times but still it automatically syncs.. i created new profile but still keeps on syncing.. please help me
    delete the yahoo account ,after you delete said account go into yahoo online and delete account that your getting rid of and then go into the back up app on phone and do a manual back up ,then do the reset ok let me know how it goes ok
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    So I tried the repair utility and it didnt seem to help the yahoo problem Thought it would help my email notifications but didnt either. The battery drain is pretty bad. Yahoo just syncs automatically whenever it wants
    you need to delete that account online at yahoo.com and try what i put in my last post for (formypalmpre) this should work for you as well then after that try the web doctor again then maybe try setting up a new account with yahoo
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you need to delete that account online at yahoo.com and try what i put in my last post for (formypalmpre) this should work for you as well then after that try the web doctor again then maybe try setting up a new account with yahoo
    I need to delete my old email account and setup a new one in yahoo? Im confused.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    I need to delete my old email account and setup a new one in yahoo? Im confused.
    thats the only thing i can working and thats not guaranteed to work either . you've tried everything else have you not?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #18  
    I did the doctor and the repair utility. Id rather not get rid of my yahoo email and create a new one. This problem started happening after the 1.3.1 update. Maybe the next update will do a fix?
  19. #19  
    i would go ahead and call sprint and ask for palm tech. and see what they have to say about the issue myself but its up to you to do what you want so.... sorry i wasnt able to help clear up this issue for you. but if you do get it fixed please find me and let me know what you had to do ok thanks alot !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->

Posting Permissions