1.    #1  
    had a Treo 755 that I loved and now have a Palm Pre (due to other circumstances)-how can I get my info from my Outlook calendar (which I did import into my Yahoo calendar) or my Yahoo calendar onto my Pre? I have looked at the forums and did not see this precisely addressed. There was something about going to the Date/Time, but I couldn't see how to do that either. Thanks from a Noob!
    If you open up the Calendar app and click the top left area and enter accounts & preferences, you can then add your Yahoo calendar as an account and it should sync.

If you've all ready added the account but it hasn't synced you could try deleting it and re-adding it.

Is this what you were asking?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have version 1.3.5, and I'm supposed to be able to add my yahoo account to the calendar. However, it's not an option, - only google, facebook and microsoft exchange show. What gives?
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Yahoo is an option for me. I'm on 1.3.5.1, but I believe it was available as of 1.3.0.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Well, after doing a partial erase and thus restarting the phone, Yahoo now appears as an option.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechNo1 View Post
    had a Treo 755 that I loved and now have a Palm Pre (due to other circumstances)-how can I get my info from my Outlook calendar (which I did import into my Yahoo calendar) or my Yahoo calendar onto my Pre? I have looked at the forums and did not see this precisely addressed. There was something about going to the Date/Time, but I couldn't see how to do that either. Thanks from a Noob!
    I sync outlook with google calendar, which in turn syncs with Pre...so all three calendars stay in sync, this solution works for me nicely.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Trouble sync'ing with Yahoo calendar.
    Tried removing and restoring the Yahoo calendar account, my Palm Pre continues to sync but never updates. When I go into the 'Pref' area the password is yellowed, yet my password is correct.
    I thought this issue was fixed in 1.3.5.1
    How did you do the partial erase? I have the same problem you had. When I try to add an account in Calendar or Contacts there is no Yahoo button to choose. My Yahoo email syncs fine but I cannot figure out the calendar or contact sync. The guy at the Sprint store was useless.

Thanks.
    I can get the phone to sync with the computer, but not vice versa. I deleted and re-added my Yahoo acct. Took out the battery and put it back in. Tried a manual sync, still nothing. The weird thing is that Feb and March events show up, but nothing past that. Now what do I do??