1.    #1  
    Backstory:
    - No homebrew/patch/themes have ever been installed (though I'm extremely tempted )
    - Yes I searched the forums

PalmPre finally got approved for ActiveSync by my company, and got approved by the helpdesk, received the appropriate domain/server etc etc.

Once I tried to sync (attempted at calendar first) it wouldn't give me the ability to sync even after the account was added.

Email: seemed to sync until I noticed that ONLY the OUTBOX was showing.

Contacts: uh...no. A Global Address look up option showed up but it produce any results, not even when I searched for contacts who have additional profiles on my phone.

---------

So I just deleted every trace I could of the EAS account, even rebooted.

Problem (finally): When I go to add a new account (EAS retry) the 'Add Account' button is grayed out and non-selectable. This doesn't happen with gmail, hotmail, or yahoo, facebook, or linkedin, (which I also have on there)

This is the best damn Pre forum out there, though I hope no one has had a similar problem, I was wondering if anyone had any insight as to what may be going on. I am doped up on flu meds and the kids wore me out tonight...so maybe I'm just missing something basic.

This is my first pre-problem since launch day. Any help is appreciated!
    did you reboot the phone after deleting the account ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    then start all over again??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Yupper...rebooted 3x lol (The Website Is Down)