Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Anyone had this happen or know how to fix it was working now not no new messages coming in and when i try to update my mail spins then yellow triangle but no new mail
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    no one? im so bout to smash this thing been nothing but trouble
    1st make sure your email works else where preferably a client base email such as outlook. 2 is your email on your pre configured as a pop mail or imap? if its imap and not working I have no advice if its a pop account then delete the account and let the pre automaticly configure. I had a pop yahoo email account that just quit working for me also several months ago. BUt either way it prolly not such a bad idea to just delete the account and just reenter all over again.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    i think it is pop i tried to delet and reinstal
    i get an error message everytime i send an e-mail with yahoo, however the person does recive the e-mail (36 times to be exact)
    I ran into this problem with my Yahoo mail last week. All of the sudden I was not able to send emails via Yahoo, only recieve...but this problem either worked itself out or was fixed on Yahoo's end.
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Sure , the same for me.
    The issue is with Yahoo.
    I waited for a week. And the issue is gone.
    This happens for me periodically, but it resolves itself within a period of time (from a few minutes to, at worst, a few hours). I've had the problem since 1.2.1, so it's not new to me with 1.3.1. I think it's a Yahoo! issue, frankly, because it's similar to a problem I have on my Windows machines every now and then where Yahoo! seems to "forget" my login credentials.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    Anyone had this happen or know how to fix it was working now not no new messages coming in and when i try to update my mail spins then yellow triangle but no new mail
    My Yahoo mail just stopped working. i get the updating circle spinning and spinning but no new emails. I tried deleting and readding the account, but its not working. Been almost 24 hours now and no new emails and it wont even load up old emails either

anyone?
    I found a fix that worked for my yahoo account that had the problem with the inbox not refreshing any new (or old) emails... I posted the solution here: http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...74#post2080774

hopefully this will help!