1.    #1  
    I purchased PocketMirror for the Pre because the website claimed they would have sync'ing for Tasks and Notes soon. Well more than 30 days went by and they still did not have the features available.

I requested a refund. They sent me a check and it was not signed. So now I cant use it. So far they have been unresponsive when I have emailed them about getting a new signed check.

The phone number on their website and the check itself says it is NOT Chapara when I call it, it sounds fishy to me.

Has anyone had similiar issues with Chapara?

Thank you

Debbie
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    just sign the check...
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I have received excellent tech support from them. Always within 24 business hours I get a reply. I was having problems with syncing notes since 1.3.1 and they told me that today or tomorrow they will be posting a new version. (maybe it will have your tasks?) - I can wait on tasks, personally, as notes sync is the biggest thing for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by vabchgirls View Post
    I purchased PocketMirror for the Pre because the website claimed they would have sync'ing for Tasks and Notes soon. Well more than 30 days went by and they still did not have the features available...
    I've been using Chapura software for many years, first for my Treo and now PocketMirror with the Pre. Their tech support is excellent, responsive and have even worked through issues with me on a weekend. No complaints here.

Is your only complaint that "soon" isn't soon enough for you? Or did you also have issues with the functionality? Notes sync'ing was delivered a month ago and while they never specifically mentioned a delivery date, I for one am sure the wait for Tasks will be well worth the functionality they will provide.
  5.    #5  
    Well the power of the Internet does work!! Chapara made good on the refund, they credited my PayPal account instead of sending another check.

As for the functionality....I was unhappy with not having the capability of sync'ing Notes and Tasks. My previous smartphones had that ability and this should have been possible from the beginning.

If I'm paying for a product it should have as many features as possible right out of the gate. And I agree with many others that have already posted in other threads....Palm should have included a program to sync rather than having to pay for one.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Notes have been available for.... about a month now? Tasks are planned for the next release, which should be in a couple of weeks.

Mark/Space's Missing Sync on the PC still doesn't do notes or tasks, or even 2-way calendar sync. As far as I know, if you don't want to hand all your personal data to Google for them to analyze for ad serving purposes, PocketMirror is still the leading option on the PC.