Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am trying to add a pop 3 email account to my pre. After the I type in the user name and password for my new account, the pre cannot sync with the email account. I went into the "change login settings" and corrected the port #'s, etc.... Yet, the mail type on the top says "IMAP" but its grayed out so no changes can be made!? Am is missing something here? Shouldn't i be able to identify it as a pop 3 account?

Ever since my phone was wiped of everything during the firmware update, i am struggling to get things back to where they need to be. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
    I had the same issue when I updated. I removed the email account and then input the account information again. It worked for me. When you enter the information in the menu choose manual setup.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I had the same issue when I updated. I removed the email account and then input the account information again. It worked for me. When you enter the information in the menu choose manual setup.
    same here, no idea why it didnt like it the first time, but i also deleted it, redid it exactly the same and it was fine .. go figure